Welcome, Guest! You are not currently logged in.

Bo's Personal Websites.

Visit Website

Uncomfortable Ideas


This is a book about uncomfortable ideas—the reasons we avoid them, the reasons we shouldn’t, and discussion of dozens of examples that might infuriate you, offend you, or at least make you uncomfortable.


Visit Website

The Dr. Bo Show


Bo takes a critical thinking-, reason-, and science-based approach to issues that matter with the goal of educating and entertaining. You create the show by submitting your questions here. Bo has a PhD in social psychology, but covers a broad range of topics.


Visit Website

Positive Humanism


What is positive humanism? Positive humanism is an applied humanistic philosophy based on the scientific findings of positive psychology that focuses on personal, professional, and societal flourishing.


Visit Website

Socially Psyched


A comprehensive collection of social/cognitive psychology experiments, studies, demonstrations, biases, and systematic reviews.


Visit Website

Logically Fallacious


This book is a crash course, meant to catapult you into a world where you start to see things how they really are, not how you think they are. The focus of this book is on logical fallacies, which loosely defined, are simply errors in reasoning. With the reading of each page, you can make significant improvements in the way you reason and make decisions.


Visit Website

Relationship with Reason


 

The personal blog of Bo Bennett (not used as much anymore since The Dr. Bo Show). Allow me to introduce you to logic, critical thinking, and reason. Reason loves you.


Visit Website

The Toastmasters Podcast


The Toastmasters Podcast is like a radio talkshow featuring interviews with Toastmasters usually featured in the Toastmaster magazine. But unlike a radio show, a podcast is on the Internet, and available, for free, to anyone in the world with an Internet connection, and a connected device capable of playing audio.


Visit Website

Ask a Humanist


Welcome to AskAHumanist.com! Anyone can ask questions, but please only answer questions if you are a humanist. For an introduction to Humanism, visit http://americanhumanist.org/Humanism. This is a service provided by the American Humanist Association.


Visit Website

Real Marketing Bull


As a marketing expert myself, I can honestly say that I don’t care much for marketing experts. To make a generalization, they are perhaps the most greedy, deceiving, manipulating, two-faced, hype-generating, exaggerating, deadline-promoting, exclamation point abusing, sales letter writing, testimonial making-upping, income-inflating, spam-sending, teleseminar having, guru-following group of “professionals” on the planet. Of course, this is only a generalization. If you are a marketing expert, you are, of course, part of the 1% who don't fit in this category. But the other 99% deserve to be exposed. This is what the Real Marketing Bull podcast is all about.


Visit Website

The Concept


Maybe you were born to Christian parents and raised as a Christian. Or maybe you are just a part of a Christian nation. You might have attended church regularly, or maybe just on special occasions. If asked, you say that you believe in God, but you really never thought about what that means exactly. You are a well-educated person who accepts the idea of Biblical miracles, but only the more “reasonable” ones. You have read some of the Bible, mostly just parts of the New Testament, but never committed to reading the Bible cover to cover. You are a good person who admires the many “Christian values” as demonstrated by Jesus Christ. But something does not feel right...




Privacy Policy
 Copyright 2017, Archieboy Holdings, LLC.